Pleasant Pet News is a quarterly newsletter from our desk to yours – sharing articles of various medical conditions we treat, events, new programmes and updates. Pick up your free copy at any of our 9 clinics or download soft copies from the links below. We always welcome stories of your animal friends. Drop us a note at email@example.com to tell us about their life, challenges and journeys of recovery!
jan to mar 2017
The health of our dogs and cats is sometimes compromised by bacteria, viruses and parasites which cause diseases such as kennel cough, tick fever, FIV, FeLV and cat flu. We can help prevent infectious diseases through vaccinations, parasite-control and good hygiene. Early detection and treatment give our animals the best chances of recovery.
Click to read => Pleasant Pet News Jan-Mar 2017
- Feline Upper Respiratory Tract Infections
- FIV & FeLV
- Feline Infectious Peritonitis (FIP)
- Preventing Tick Fever In Dogs
- Heartworm Disease In Dogs
- Canine Infectious Tracheobronchitis (Kennel Cough)
- Tetanus Or Lockjaw In Cats
- Feline Parvovirus
- Puppy Diarrhea
- Mount Pleasant Gives Back 2016
- Mount Pleasant Central (Whitley) Is Renovating